NGS Library Preparation Applications
Automate Your NGS Library Prep Workflows With Ease
You want to automate your library prep and pre-sequencing workflows, but pre-built protocols from kit manufacturers and automation companies can be limiting. As your lab space changes everyday, calling for different sample numbers and quality and optimization levels, it shouldn’t be difficult to update your protocol.
At Genie, we understand that scientists need flexible automation solutions that not only eliminate manual processes, but also provide an exceptional user experience. That’s why we created Genie LabOS and Genie LabMate – to make automation approachable so you can focus more on your science.
The next generation of automation
Genie Lab Orchestration
Software & Robotics
How it Works: NGS Library Prep Workflows with Genie
- Liquid Handling
Build modular, end-to-end automation workflows that grow with your lab.
- Workcells that allow for the entire workflow to be completed within LabOS
- Easily change workcell configurations
- Normalization protocols include a plate reader and data analysis step to analyze the reader data and understand starting concentrations of genetic material, and use a liquid handler to bring all of them to the same value
- Control the following instruments on LabOS for your NGS workflows:
Genie LabOS makes it easy to author protocols exactly to your needs.
- Easy to understand drag and drop steps
- No coding necessary
- Name and change parameters to create dynamic scripts
Our Genie LabMate NextGen Liquid Handler automates with a high level of accuracy and precision, providing you with consistent results across all of your genomics workflows.
- Equipped with pressure sensors for liquid level detection, liquid class sensing, and volume verification
- Find bottom feature provides the total sample yields